We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance and Control Supervisor for our Dairy Manufacturing Plant.
This position is a hands-on supervisory position in a food lab, which will require occasional weekend coverage. Responsible for testing products through chemical analysis, microbiology, and organoleptically, as well as supervising lab technicians performing the same tasks. This includes all testing for our Dairy, Farm, & Bakery, as well as on all incoming ingredients used in our products.
- College degree, preferably in Dairy/Food Science or Microbiology
- Previous management experience
- Previous dairy experience is preferred
- Able to develop new testing procedures, as well as create written procedures and logs of current testing procedures
- Must be knowledgeable on applicable regulations in the food and water industry, including, but not limited to, FSMA, PMO, and DEQ-Water Quality requirements
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
For questions, please call Brian Warren at 405.228.4603.