Braum's Farm and Plant in Tuttle, Oklahoma has an immediate opening for an experienced Recruiter. If you are a positive, energetic person with expertise in attracting talented people to join the Braum's team, we have just the opportunity you are looking for.
The Recruiter is responsible for maintaining staffing levels for the Ice Cream Plant, Bakery, Farm, Feed Mill, Dairy, Construction Crew, and Transportation Department. The selected individual will work with our department managers to determine hiring needs, create and evaluate the most effective recruiting strategies for openings, run background checks, set up drug tests and physicals, and follow new hire documentation procedures.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience. A recruiting background in the manufacturing/agriculture/transportation industry would be preferred.
- Solid knowledge of HR practices and principles with demonstrated knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures is required.
- College &/or professional certification preferred
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Organizational, consulting, and negotiating skills needed.
- Competent in PC basics (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.), candidate sourcing, Internet job board advertising, and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) usage