This individual will support company operations by collecting samples for testing to meet state, health, and quality control standards. Analysis will include physical, microbiological, and organoleptic. Other tasks include tracking results, maintaining inventory control, promoting process improvements to maintain the quality assurance and informing other of the results.
Work Schedule: Must be able to work a rotating schedule, with some weekends required
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- College degree in Food Science required
- Must have or be able to obtain a D Water Operators License and C Water Lab License
- Must be able to maintain and operate lab equipment and computers working in a sterile environment
- Physical ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, tolerate heights and climb steep stairs
- Must be able to work weekends