Position: District Manager
Must live or be willing to relocate to the Arlington, Mansfield or Irving area.
District includes locations in Irving, Fort Worth, Flower Mound and Mansfield, TX.
Annual Compensation: $90,000 - $100,000
We offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus program.
Bonus is paid bi-weekly.
Braum's leaders execute the company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved. As a District Manager, you will oversee 6-8 restaurants where you will be responsible for the hiring and training of store managers, as well as coaching and providing leadership to each store's management team and crew to aid them in operating a successful and profitable store. People are our most important area of focus, followed closely by maximizing sales, controlling labor costs and accurately managing inventory levels. Excellent customer service and food quality should be the goal of every Braum's team member.
- Supervise the management teams of 7 stores.
- Coach, teach and demonstrate sound customer service principles to all store team members, including direct customer contact to resolve issues.
- Establishing goals to meet company objectives.
- Developing management team and successors.
- Partner with Area Recruiter to identify the best available management level talent, whether internal or external.
- Identify district manager and management team development needs and build a plan for improvement.
- Monitor/management team staffing levels.
- Monitor key store performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure store management team's understanding of company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Clearly communicate opportunities for improvement to store management team members.
Qualified candidate will have the following abilities and traits:
- Customer focus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team leader/builder/player
- Problem analysis/solving
- Understand key performance and reporting indicators
- Planning, organizing and scheduling
- People skills
- 3 years restaurant or retail management experience
- Multi-unit management experience preferred
- High School - Diploma or GED required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License